Limelight by Alcone
There are so many Multi-Level Marketing companies out there and it's hard to know what is good quality. I like to know what I'm buying when I make purchases especially when it comes to skin care.
I have several friends who sell for various different companies (and I'm all about a good side hustle) but it's sometimes hard to know if someone is trying to oversell the greatness of a product, or if the pitch is genuine. I'm also a person who like to feel the product I'm going to purchase, so Multi-Level Marketing skin care companies always made me a little nervous.
Because of all of the above, I wanted I'd try some of these products and report out my honest experiences to my readers that love having the best in skincare like I do!
LimeLight by Alcone:
The company website states that, "Alcone Company started in 1952 as a pharmacy that also sold cosmetics and false eyelashes to Broadway showgirls and starlettes. Our philosophy then is still the same today... find the best makeup products from around the world and offer them at affordable prices so everyone (not just the rich and fabulous) will benefit."
I love the mission and the products seem amazing from their descriptors, BUT do they live up to the hype? My review is a big YES!
What I Tried:
What I liked about Must Dew oil:
- Right away I loved the fragrance of Must Dew oil. It's not overpowering, but it definitely has a scent that was light, clean, and invigorating.
- Went on smoothly and absorbed evenly into the skin.
- It worked well with all of my other products I currently use
- It didn't break out my skin or cause any irritation even though I have been using another oil for over a year.
- Made my skin texture amazing and smooth!
What I liked about Skin Polish Mask:
- Similarly to Must Dew, the fragrance was great and light.
- Exfoliation was light but effective.
- Very easy to wash off after 15 minutes compared to some masks.
- No breakouts, irritation, or over-stimulation of my skin
What I like about the products/company in general:
- Phthalate Free!
- Paraben Free!
- Chemical Free!
- Cruelty Free!
- Orders over $200 ship free (and a gift box)!
Where to Purchase:
Do yourself a favor and connect with Katie Crowder! She is an Independent Beauty Guide for the brand and is amazing at connecting people with products you need or are looking for! LimeLight also do a great makeup line as well!